- Products: high quality offerings, with a strong perceived value are essential in this channel; Java to Go's gourmet positioning and focus on exceptional quality ensure your customers receive a delightful coffee, cappuccino, or tea
- Design: Java to Go is focused on today's consumer- one who is not only looking for an excellent cup of coffee but also seeks to engage with a brand that has a modern appearance and engaging storytelling. Our brand storytelling, rooted in the love of travel, converts C-Store signage and imagery into an immersive experience
- Customer Service: Java to Go ensures that your staff is preparing coffee optimally by conducting initial on-site brewing-technique training. From there, we partner with you to keep equipment running at its best and to optimize your inventory management. We have a national distribution network and are ready to expand with you
- Equipment: We provide the newest innovations in coffee brewing technology and perpetually service it to ensure maximum performance
- Ancillary Products: Java to Go branded cups reinforce brand affinity, which drive repeat in-store purchases
Retail competition continues to increase as channels providing coffee solutions expand. As such, it is crucial that you focus on these 5 critical areas of success in order to generate awareness for your coffee program and drive customer conversion and loyalty.
Congratulations Iqbal "Jack" Abdullah of Jacks Grocery, who has won himself a brand new Bunn Velocity brewer with a 3-month supply of Java to Go Gourmet Coffee. Here is his selfie that won the "best selfie" competition.
With Growing Spending Power, An Increased Preference for Coffee, and A Love of Convenience Stores, this Young Consumer Must Be A Business Priority
• Consumption of coffee among Millennials (young adults, age 18-24) has seen explosive growth, with a +14% increase in coffee use since 2002
• Retail sales growth has been driven by Millenials, both on the lower- and higher-end of the income scale, as this age group has seen the greatest employment gains
• Convenience stores accounted for 11.1% of Millennial food and beverage stops in 2014, compared to 7.7% in 2006. Millennials site C-stores as almost twice as important to them than fast-casual restaurants. [Data according to research firm, NPD Group]
Given this compelling data, it is no surprise that Millennial consumers are a strategic focus for Java to Go. Research shows that young adults buy into brands that have put an effort into crafting their own story and identity, and Java to Go's niche brand is aligned with this key insight-- rooted in storytelling and consumer engagement and supported by the "Share Your Story, #JavaToGo, Where Are You Going?" campaign
Reinforcing Our Company's Core Values
• We are service-focused, determined to create a customized beverage program that delights consumers and exceeds clients’ expectations
• Exceptional product quality is key to everything we do & is never something we compromise on
• We aim to create a meaningful dialogue with consumers, both digitally and in-person, through asking questions and listening carefully to responses. We strive to build long-term relationships by creating a personal connection and following up to build trust
• We strive for excellence and to always deliver our best
How Java to Go Can Deliver for Your Convenience Store Business:
Java to Go will help attract Millennials to your store by:
Generating Brand Awareness via Social Media:
Through our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest communities, we are increasing our engagement with Millennials. Today’s Millennial is on the move and our banner slogan embraces that. The love of travel is at the brand’s core and is woven throughout our communications. Other social communication themes include coffee & other beverages, food, fun, and news.
Increasing Conversion Once at Store / Gas Station
With modern-looking, targeted, and engaging collateral, including sidewalk signs, gas pump toppers, window decals, and point-of-sale signage, we will appeal to this key focus group
Our C-Store Program offers a comprehensive turn-key gourmet coffee program solution customized to fit our customers' needs and help maximize store profitability. We deliver top-of-the-line equipment, a first class customer service plan, and of course…the highest quality coffee and cappuccino products!
Drinking good coffee is an adventure for the palate, and Java to Go’s marketing strategy is based on the storytelling of that, along with all of life’s adventures.
The diversity of climate and cultures make this country truly unique. At about twice the size of France, we believe Colombia has so much to offer and should be one of the world's top travel destinations. (And that’s not just because at Java to Go Coffee we are biased by great coffee and our love for our own Java to Go Colombian coffee blend… we promise.)
In Colombia, it’s hard to decide where to travel to first – from the lush green mountains, to the Amazon, snow-capped volcanoes, rocky deserts, endless plains, coffee plantations, alpine lakes, or deserted beaches. We say do it all! But if you had to pick the top 10, experts (thanks, Touropia!) say do the following:
Before your trip, make sure to order lots of Java to Go Colombia coffee, just so you’re that much more familiar with Colombia before you go! And when you return, please share your story with us!
We at Java to Go love to hear about all adventures, but particularly love hearing about coffee-infused explorations!
Visit our shop at www.JavatoGo.com and enjoy a Java to Go Colombian coffee today! Also, check out our Java to Go Coffee Pinterest board dedicated to this beautiful country: https://www.pinterest.com/JavatoGoCoffee/colombia-a-beautiful-country-and-grower-of-awesome/
Visit http://www.touropia.com/best-places-to-visit-in-colombia/ for more Colombia trip planning details!
Some call it the Napa Valley of coffee, we’d like to call it one of our top travel destinations! Boquete, situated in the Panama highlands close to Costa Rica, is perched at an elevation of 3,423 ft. and overlooks the dormant volcano Volcan Baru, which is the highest point in the country at 11,380 ft.
Boquete is known for its natural beauty– rainforests punctuated by waterfalls and exotic flora and fauna– and its micro-climates, which are shaped by the topography, the sun, winds and rains. And it is this climate that lends itself to one of the world’s most ideal coffee growing regions.
The indigenous Ngobe Bugle people have been growing excellent coffee for generations; picking ripe “coffee cherries” that would later become a delicious cup of brew. What does a coffee cherry look like? Check out the plant to bean evolution here: http://www.javatogo.com/our-story.html
…And learn more about the numerous farms that offer tours by reading this great summary: http://amble.com/ambler/2012/06/planning-your-boquete-coffee-tour/
Happy coffee travels!
What makes a perfect brew? There are some surprising details that can get in the way of perfection…
Hope this helps; happy brewing!
For more expert advice, read this: http://www.ncausa.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageID=71
The equatorial zone is a beautiful thing for coffee lovers… It’s where tropical destinations meet with high altitudes and rich soil to make for ideal coffee growing regions.
In total, coffee is grown in approximately 50 countries…. and it is my goal to travel to as many of these areas as possible. Whether it’s the North American & Caribbean locations of Hawaii, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico or the Asian locations of Indonesia and Vietnam, there is so much to see and so much coffee to drink!
I am eternally grateful for the space between latitudes 25 degrees North and 30 degrees South. Thank you for not only giving the world excellent coffee, but also providing so many beautiful destinations to travel to.
Stay tuned for more Travel+ Coffee facts, stories, and love!
For more global coffee details see: http://ncausa.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=75