Congratulations Iqbal "Jack" Abdullah of Jacks Grocery, who has won himself a brand new Bunn Velocity brewer with a 3-month supply of Java to Go Gourmet Coffee. Here is his selfie that won the "best selfie" competition.
With Growing Spending Power, An Increased Preference for Coffee, and A Love of Convenience Stores, this Young Consumer Must Be A Business Priority
• Consumption of coffee among Millennials (young adults, age 18-24) has seen explosive growth, with a +14% increase in coffee use since 2002
• Retail sales growth has been driven by Millenials, both on the lower- and higher-end of the income scale, as this age group has seen the greatest employment gains
• Convenience stores accounted for 11.1% of Millennial food and beverage stops in 2014, compared to 7.7% in 2006. Millennials site C-stores as almost twice as important to them than fast-casual restaurants. [Data according to research firm, NPD Group]
Given this compelling data, it is no surprise that Millennial consumers are a strategic focus for Java to Go. Research shows that young adults buy into brands that have put an effort into crafting their own story and identity, and Java to Go's niche brand is aligned with this key insight-- rooted in storytelling and consumer engagement and supported by the "Share Your Story, #JavaToGo, Where Are You Going?" campaign
Reinforcing Our Company's Core Values
• We are service-focused, determined to create a customized beverage program that delights consumers and exceeds clients’ expectations
• Exceptional product quality is key to everything we do & is never something we compromise on
• We aim to create a meaningful dialogue with consumers, both digitally and in-person, through asking questions and listening carefully to responses. We strive to build long-term relationships by creating a personal connection and following up to build trust
• We strive for excellence and to always deliver our best
How Java to Go Can Deliver for Your Convenience Store Business:
Java to Go will help attract Millennials to your store by:
Generating Brand Awareness via Social Media:
Through our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest communities, we are increasing our engagement with Millennials. Today’s Millennial is on the move and our banner slogan embraces that. The love of travel is at the brand’s core and is woven throughout our communications. Other social communication themes include coffee & other beverages, food, fun, and news.
Increasing Conversion Once at Store / Gas Station
With modern-looking, targeted, and engaging collateral, including sidewalk signs, gas pump toppers, window decals, and point-of-sale signage, we will appeal to this key focus group
Our C-Store Program offers a comprehensive turn-key gourmet coffee program solution customized to fit our customers' needs and help maximize store profitability. We deliver top-of-the-line equipment, a first class customer service plan, and of course…the highest quality coffee and cappuccino products!
Drinking good coffee is an adventure for the palate, and Java to Go’s marketing strategy is based on the storytelling of that, along with all of life’s adventures.